Feefo logo

Is Your Rental Property Correctly Insured?

Is Your Rental Property Correctly Insured?


Alternative Accommodation

Do you own a property that you let to others? If so, where are you insured?

It would be worth checking to see what cover you actually get. Getting cheap premiums is one thing but if the policy excludes some significant elements of cover, you may need to look again. Buildings cover is just one element! It is surprising how many clients we come across who do not have or alarmingly, have not even heard of having cover for alternative accommodation.

As a landlord, what would you do if the home you let out become uninhabitable by a fire or flood? If you are responsible for rehoming your tenants during the repair, your cheap policy could suddenly become an extremely expensive one while you pay to put them up.

Why not give Alexander Swan a call, we can include cover for this very scenario whilst still keeping your premiums low. 01793 616773